The Flu

I am sorry to say we have nothing exciting to report this week as Brent and I have both been holed up in our apartment fighting the flu. I'll spare you the details. Thankfully we're on the up and up.

However, I am pleased to tell you that our next posting will be from Aruba! Brent surprised me by planning it all on the sly and we leave tomorrow for a week. Aruba probably seems a little random, considering it's not close to Europe at all. However, Brent chose it because its guaranteed to be in the mid 80s there and it's a part of the Netherlands Kingdom so we have a direct flight.

So more exciting stuff to come! Hope you are all well and staying healthy. Tulips are starting to appear in the flower markets, so Spring has got to be around the corner right?

Comments

erica said…
How exciting! Have fun in Aruba and post some pictures of the lovely warmth so I can live vicariously through you two!
Lindsley said…
What a romantic...way to go Brent!